2/13/2012

Rizzoli & Isles

You should definitely check it out!

First I didn't even know what kind of show that was, so I went online to check it out...(to imdb.com) and read what people thought of the show...and someone posted something about Angie Harmon's voice being annoying...and that's what got stuck in my head...I had to know! So I gave it a try and MAN was I in for a suprise...Angie Harmon has THE SEXIEST VOICE on this whole god damned planet. And she's not bad looking either!!! Damn!! And then for the next suprise...Sasha Alexander...and I died and went to HEAVEN! I have never ever seen someone so beautiful as her, in my entire life. And those eyes...she's like the goddess of all goddesses. Period!

And of course then there's the rest of the cast that is absolutely amazing! Lorraine Bracco is hilarious, I love that woman... :)

Janet Tamaro, you are a genius!


No comments:

Post a Comment