5/03/2012

When does this SHIT end??!!!

Went to see the endocrinologist in Helsinki today. I found out that I have hyperthyreosis...NOT hypothyreosis as I suspected. So now I'm gonna take a much lower dose of thyroxine than before..no wonder I felt really shitty...The funny thing though is that with both hypo and hyper you get the same sort of symptoms...so now I have to trust the doctors that my dose is going to be more fitting for me. I'm just sick of feeling like crap all the time!
So that was that!
When I left the hospital I really should have used the toilet first because sitting in a car when you are about to piss your pants ain't exactly pleasant when you're going to be on the road for 1 1/2 hour...my bladder hurt so bad when I finally made it home...but here's the problem, there were not much pee to begin with just a lot of blood...and the pain was sickening...jesus! So I called and made an appointment with the doctor and tomorrow I'm gonna have an ultrasound of the kidneys and bladder to see what's wrong there. And then in about a week I'm gonna see a urologist. It's probably a kidney stone that is stuck or something. I just hope it's not cancer!! :/ I've had enough of that shit already! And it can't be an urinary infection because my CRP is normal and I have no fever...and this pain have been coming and going for a few months already but there's been no blood until now...and I HATE blood...I almost fainted the second time when I used the toilet because of all the blood...yak!

This is crap. Just my bad luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment