6/17/2012

I'm back! Haha

Sooo it's raining and I'm home again...figured I better get something done here when it's such a nasty weather anyway...gonna do some drawing now! But I seem to have lost my muse forever...I need it back NOW!!! Even Sasha Alexander's not helping me...sigh!
Maybe I'll find it again once I start drawing...
I don't know what's up with me...I'm so tired all the time and lacking the energy...maybe I just need to rest...2 more weeks of work then I'm off for 4 weeks..summervacation!! Aaahh... :)

Can't it be tuesday already. Need Rizzoli & Isles so badly ;)
I've always found Sasha to be the most beautiful person on this planet but Angie is closing in on her in rapid pace...she's just like WOW this new season...
So the 2 most beautiful people on earth getting together on screen, wouldn't that be something?!
I even dreamt about them last night...I'm such a mess!! I really think this is the man-part of my brain that is obsessing about the two of them together...It would be so fucking hot! I think that's why I keep on reading M rated stories about them together on ff.net...it really stimulates my brain..haha!!! ;) And when reading those intense stories I figured I'm not the only one with a naughty mind! We are so many out there...
And Sasha and Angie's amazing chemistry on screen doesn't exactly help putting these fantasies aside either...they just seem to come naturally...LOL!!

Feel free to use your handcuffs on me anytime Detective Rizzoli!! Damn.. XD

One hot detective...

My reaction exactly! Haha..



No comments:

Post a Comment