6/24/2012

Time for a change!

Decided to change my blog name because my other one was to depressing...I don't want to be reminded of my cancer every time I log onto this site...soooo...therefore the new name.

I have finally managed to get my drawing done..it turned out pretty good...I'm not 100% satisfied with it but it'll do...maybe I should make a different blog that will contain my drawings and other stuff that I'm making...I have to think about it..because I don't know if I want to put them on this blog but we'll see...
My next work is going to be something with Rizzoli & Isles...I have planned on making a drawing of Sasha Alexander...it's actually in progress already...and then I'm going to make a Rizzles drawing..I have found some really good drawings on google and My World of Arts on facebook..CHECK IT OUT! Fantastic work...her name is Bay Keech...and she draws Rizzoli & Isles..that is awesome!!! :D
Now I need to get ready for bed, got work in the morning. Counting the days now...5 more workdays then it's vacation time...YES!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment