6/07/2012

Nebido and Rizzles


Okey so FINALLY I got that Nebido...and it only cost me 3€, but the original price was 150€, yaiks...thank god for Social Insurance Institution so now I'll always only pay 3€ for 3 months worth of shots, no matter what kind of T I'm taking..YES!!! Life is sweet sometimes. But let me tell you something, pushing 4ml of oily substance into your ass-muscle can be pretty uncomfortable...but I managed to get it injected by myself..another YES!!!
I'm sure it will be painful for some time now but since my next shot is going to be in september I really shouldn't complain, ha! No more needles this summer!! Woohoooo....

What else..oh yes, Rizzoli & Isles season premiere was sooo fucking (pardon the language) fantastic!!! It really was an amazing episode...I cannot stop myself...I need to put up some wonderful gifs that the Rizzles-shippers have made...:) I'm just borrowing them ;) thank you.

Okey...shutting up now!! Heheh..


    
              

For the Love Of God..enough with the foreplay!!! XD





No comments:

Post a Comment